December 8, 2009

decided




today I realized how insignificant these words have been, and how frivolously I have spent time documenting only mere moments in my life. every single emotion comes... and then it goes-with no reason to burden others with my outbursts. I'm not sure how many people actually stumble across this blog, but for those that have-I apologize for the lack of substance I have presented. this was made as a narcissistic outlet to ensure an audience to my pathetic woes in life. I am a little more enlightened within my cloud of naiveté; and am hoping I can make better use of a slightly useless (and still wholly narcissistic) internet space.

with all of this said:
my name is Dani. I ride a bike almost everywhere; I make images on my obnoxiously large and painfully outdated DSLR; I would like to consider myself an artist-although, I take few steps to focus myself in that area; I'm a fairly adventurous person who doesn't mind lazy days at home; I rarely feel guilty; I'm boy crazy; I listen to music whenever it's not rude to block the world out... and even sometimes when it is; I do normal girly things, but I'll surprise you with how odd I can be; I have changed recently, and no-I don't know in which ways yet.

enjoy some music. I update my playlist pretty often.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i support this decision